Our age brackets are u10's, u13's, u15's and u18's
MYRO (Massachusetts Youth Rugby Organization) player age guidelines are following grade levels. As long as a player was 7th or 8th grade in the 2017-2018 school year they are considered the equivalent of u15. and suggest carrying that down through the youth age groups.
- 1st grade: 6-7, depending on when you were born.
- 2nd grade: 7-8, again depending on when you were born.
- 3rd grade: 8-9 years old
- 4th grade: 9-10 years old
Middle School (Or Junior High)
- 5th grade: 10-11 years old
- 6th grade: 11-12 years old
- 7th grade: 12-13 years old
- 8th grade: 13-14 years old
Section 1.2, Article A of USA Rugby U19 Eligiblity standards below:
a) Players are eligible if they have not reached their 19th birthday by the September 1st that occurs at the start of the school year containing the competitive season, including the summer following that school year.
e.g. As long as this student was born on September 1st, 1996 or later, he is all-set to play in 2016.
- 9th grade: 14-15 years old (freshman)
- 10th grade: 15-16 years old (sophomore)